Friday 29 November 2019

Lab 8 Auto Focus



This is a photo I took in the Auto Focus setting (AF). I went as close as possible to the flower and zoomed in and looked through the viewfinder. I then rested my index finger on the shutter button until it was in focus. Then when it was in focus, I snapped the shot.

This was a photo I took using the continuous Auto focus setting (AF-C). In this photo I was trying to demonstrate and show how to focus on a subject that is moving i.e. a person walking. This was a staged photo.

 This photo was also taken in the Auto Focus setting (AF). In this photo a subject that is dominated by regular Geometric patterns. I did this by choosing a building with the windows being in a consistent pattern. The pattern became abstract with the angle I took the photo in.

No comments:

Post a Comment